13 באוג׳ 2009

How Does a good teacher educate his beloved student

מאת: רק מהדי


Disclaimer
This letter was translated via Google application
It had not be verified yet- I still need Mehdi Shekhrikhiaz to confirm this translation
However this is not a verbal 1-2-1 translation since I do not read Farsi
I just like Mehdi's Writting and find it a source of Inspiration




Dear President- Can you Be a father to your children?

Have you ever cheated on a test just because you were so afraid you might fail?

Don't you think that a teacher that teaches his students how to make a homework forgery
should not teach ?

I was a student in a school -that actually taught te how to Bluff
I hate to see this school on a strike.
I do need school- how else can I earn so educatio?


welcome to stree -school

Even students that are light as a feather can learn how to wrestle- they just need to pick the battlefield that feels right for them
Those students are educated enough to decide who will be their prom kings and queens
Even if 1 student fakes 1 musical tone -It is a very choir sound very bad.
צריך לכבד את היכולת של התלמידים האלה לבחור לעצמם את ועד הכיתה.
אם תלמיד אחד מזייף בשירת המקהלה, הצרים הזה בתצליל מהדהד מתחילת העולם ועד סופו.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה