20 באוק׳ 2009

המכתב האחרון של בנהוד שוג'אי (מועתק מאתר ראדיו רן)





In the name of the merciful god
I wish the wind
 would take my voice!
I wish the birds passing the tall wall
 prison would hear what
 I have to say and tell you all
about it at the top of your roof.
I was a little kid when my guardian angel,
 mother passed away and left me all alone.




I never thought being with out
 mother would be so difficult.
It’s been over three years since
 I’ve been locked up in this cell and
all my memories are limited to one day.


 t’s been three years and I still live in one day.


Three years and I still take the same path I took that day
and despite my hard try I’m not able to return back.






I get desperate,
 I shout out deep inside.


  swear I didn’t mean for it to happen.
 od, why did it happen?!


For the rest of my life
I will be ashamed towards those whom
 I have not even met yet and spoken to;
 o tell them this Behnood didn’t
realize what happened at that moment.
 today,
 is deeply ashamed of what he did and
  he bows down to god and asks for his merci.
I have lived in that very same day during the past few years,
I swear to god, no one understands
how heavy this burden is!
 he same way no one understands
 how painful it is to lose a child.
 he worst day of my life
I’m ashamed of myself for ever, for killing a human being
, a young adult a dear person… What should I say!!!
I wish I had never gone, I wish…


They have taken me to the solidarity confinement to
 perform the execution;
cold, heavy and painful nights.
I don’t know what o say, I died thousand times.
 I wanted to cry, but no tears.
I wanted to groan, but no voice.
I wanted to hold mother in those loneliness
 moments and cry,
 ut there was only white walls and cold metal.
I’m at the end of a lifetime full of pain,
 which at the end I have nothing but shame and regret.
The jail man turned the key and said get up,
The voice of the key made my heart tremble,
  thought of your endless pain when you saw your son.
They took me to the prison’s yard.




entire life passed by my eyes in thoes moments,
  thought of your son who also had many wishes just like me.
When they told me I have one moth to get your mercy,
right where I was suppose to be hanged I saw his brother.
 old sweat of shame covered my forehead.
They took me back to prison its time
I start crying in my cell.




Dear god, how can I tell them I’m ashamed of myself,
 I’m ashamed
I would whisper with my mother at nights,
 where did you go mom? Why you left me all alone?
If you were here what could’ve not happen.
 I wish you were here,
 I wish you were here to go to their house and ask for their forgiveness.
 If you were here with me, this would’ve never happened to meGod has given his endless love and kindness to mothers and fathers to give to their children.
 I’m certain you are the kindest and the love for your lost son has opened another door upon me.




This might be my last letter
and I’m not sure of it reaches your or not
But I want you to know that during the past 3 years Behnood
 has wished to meet you to get on to your feet
and tell you that what happened was not on purpose,
  swear I did not know what happened.
I swear to god that I’m ashamed of myself.
You have the right o say or do anything.
I wish your love and the light of your kindness shine on my frozen body
, I wish for your forgiveness.
I end my letter with a hello.
Behnood
Translation by: Sara T


הייתי יתום מאימי שנפטרה ועזבתני לנפשי
כתבתי מכתב - והוא נגמר לי.
אני רוצה את אמא שלי,
היא יקרה לי.
מעולם לא חשבתי שאפשרי
להיות יתום מאימי
קיומי הוא בתא  קטן וחשוך
  וזכרוני בן יומי
שלוש שנים
שאני חי את היום הזה
במשך שלוש שנים
אני הולך  את הדרך הזאת
ואני לא מתכוון להביט לאחור
בשם אלוהים הרחום
הלוואי שהייתי יכול לקחת את הקול שלי
הלוואי שהציפורים
שעוברות את חומת הכלא הגבוהה
ישמעו מה שיש לי להגיד לכם 
ויספרו לכם שטיפסתי
 על גגות הבתים.




 נעשה נואש
ושואל למה זה קרה דווקא 
בנהוד לא הבין מה קרה 
באותו היום
 הוא התבייש 
 במה   שעשה
 הוא רצה רחמים - 
 ומשתחווה




 אלוהים הוא שיסלח לו




חי את  אותו היום
שוב ושוב 
וחוזר חלילה
כבר כמה שנים
אותו האיש 
חי את אותו היום
שהיה היום הגרוע ביותר
 בחייו
אותו האיש מת
 כמה וכמה פעמים
אבל אני עדיין חי 
ומחכה למותי בשנית




אני נשבע לאלוהים
אף אחד לא מבין
כמה כבד המסע הזה
מי יכול בכלל להבין
מה זה לאבד ילד
הרגתי בנאדם 
איש צעיר
אדם יקר
הלוואי ואני 
אבדתי




הוצאתי את עצמי
להורג בסולידריות
בלילות קרים וכואבים
הייתי מת כבר אלף פעמים
אם היו נשארות בתוכי דמעות
רציתי להיאנח ולא היה לי אוויר
להוציא את  האנחה מהפה




הדרך הזאת שמלאה בכאב
קרובה לקיצה
רציתי להחזיק
 את 
אמי ברגעים
האלה




אבל לא הייתה בי אהבה
רק בושה וחרטה
הסוהר
סובב את המפתח
של הכלא
ואמר הגיע הזמן
הגיעה השעה




קולו של המפתח
המסתובב
 בחור המנעול
הר-עיד את
 ליבי
חשבתי על  כ-אב -ך
הוא אינסופי


כשראו לך את הבן
בחצר של הכלא
כל החיים עברו לי 
מול עיניים שתיים




חשבתי על הבן שלך
היו לו המון משאלשלאות




גם לי היו פעם חלומות
יש לי חודש להגיד תודה
או לבקש רחמים




אני ראיתי איפוא
אח שלו היה תלוי
הם לקחו אותי




בחזרה לחדר החשוך
אני מתבייש
אני כל כך
 מתבייש בעצמי
אלוהים
יסלח לי
אמא יקרה
איפוא את
אמא איפוא את
אמא שלי
אני רוצה אותך איתי
למה  ואיך עזבת אותי?
ליבי מדמם
לראות אותך חולה




לו שמרת אותי
כל זה לא היה 
קורה לי
אמא
אמא
אמא שלי
אני חייב לזכור
את שם הקורבן
שתליתי
זה המכתב האחרון
 שלי
מי יודע אם תקראי אותו
אם  מישהו יקרע אותי
אהבת בנך האבוד


פתח את השער  
בשבילי
שלוש שנים
חיכתי
שהמכתב הזה
יגיע אלייך
אני אומר לך הלו
זה לא מה שרציתי 
שיקרה אני נשבע לך
זה לא מה שהתכוונתי.





אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה