16 בספט׳ 2009

Hussain Muradi-About:by Abbas Goya

Thanks to everyone who has been taking action on behalf of Hussain Muradi – several 1,000 of you that we know of in the last 48 hours. He has now been released from the Dover Immigration Removal Centre and given temporary admission; we can now help secure his right to asylum. We will let you know how you can help further as the new representations for Hussain are made in the coming weeks and months, but thanks again for everything you have done so far! It has made a world of difference.

Upon his release early afternoon today, Hussain asked Maryam Namazie to pass on the following message: ‘I would like to thank everyone who has been supportive of me in the past few days, sending faxes, emails, making phone calls, on Youtube and elsewhere. I’d especially like to thank the Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain, the British Humanist Association, my local MP Robert Marshall-Andrews, my solicitor, Maryam Namazie, Andrew Copson and Nora Mulready. It’s a great day for me but my fight is not yet over. I have only been given temporary admission and will have to sign in at a police station every week until my case is resolved so I will be looking to you for help in the near future.’

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה